Zoonk is free and open-source because we believe education is a human right: it should be free and accessible to everyone. We need your help to reach our goals. You can help out by improving one of the following areas:
- : Start a conversation to discuss new ideas on how we can reach our goals or suggest improvements on how we run things.
- : Improve our codebase by implementing new features, fixing bugs, or making suggestions.
- : Improve how Zoonk looks and feels.
- : Help others learn by sharing your knowledge.
- : Improve how we communicate our mission to the world.
- : Donate to the project.
Or just on your social media or relevant groups. Even though you might not have time to help us right now, someone in your network might like what we're doing and help us improve education.
People who are actively contributing to Zoonk includes:
- Will Ceolin: Overall affairs, long-term planning, technical directions
- Sephora Lillian: Operations and finances
We're looking for people willing to be responsible for the following areas:
Producing content to the platform; engaging more people into creating content; measuring the quality of the generated content; research ways for making our learning experiences more engaging; seeking partnerships with content creators.
Someone capable of turning a free, open-source project into a financially sustainable organization without compromising on our ethical values.
Improving the way Zoonk looks and feels; making it more engaging to users; perform UX research to improve learning results and the overall experience while creating content.
Engineers willing to improve our codebase, implement new features, suggest improvements, and work on future technical projects such as mobile apps.
Join the conversation
Did you find an issue here or in any other part of Zoonk? Then, help us to improve it. We won't get everything right, but believe us: we're doing our best to make things better.